- Work with other team members.
- Design and implement visually aesthetic user interfaces.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Identify issues with front end code and rectify them to remove bugs.
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected.
- Create well written documentation.
- Ensure front end code is able to query APIs.
- Audit code to identify bottlenecks of performance and fixing them.
Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with 3-6 years of experience.
Technologies & tools:
- Angular 4 and above.
- CSS3. and HTML5.
- Angular JS
- Adobe illustrator.
- Adobe photoshop.
Additional preferred knowledge:
- Responsive Web Design,
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Design Patterns.